Geotechnical investigation, more commonly known as ‘SOIL INVESTIGATION’ is required to obtain bearing capacity of soil and determinations soil parameters required for designs of foundations for various kind of projects such as: -
- Highways project.
- Bridges for Roads/Railways.
- Railways Projects.
- Metro Rail Projects.
- Airport Projects.
- Residential, Commercial, office Buildings.
- Industrial Projects.
- Power Projects, Hydroelectric Power Project.
- Water Supply, STP/ETP and Pipelines.
- Refineries & Fertilizers Projects.